"Most of the time, it’s smart to stay away from making generalizations about “the unfamiliar.” But sometimes there’s truth in these statements and men can certainly fall into this category for us. That’s why Relationship Doctor Bob Grant risks being politically incorrect and reveals the 25 universal truths about men for us to ponder: is this what’s really in his head?

1. I’ll do anything for sex; even commit to you for life.

2. I hate arguing with you. I’d much rather find a compromise.

3. I love long hair. Sorry, but I do.

4. Please don’t ask me how you look unless you’re willing to trust my answer.

5. My eyes notice other women a lot more when you are upset with me.

6. If I don’t feel I can make you happy, it makes me feel like less than a man.

7. If you can’t stand up to me when I’m a brat, you’re too weak for me to open up to when I’m upset.

8. I don’t read minds. Remember, I’m not a girl.

9. You may know fashion, but I wish you’d dress to please me, not other women.

10. If I’m losing my hair, it’s not funny. Would you like me to joke about your weight?

11. I hate being told what to do when I don’t ask for help. It makes me feel like you’re my mother.

12. If you sleep over, I might eventually marry you, but I’m less motivated.

13. Being respected is more important to me than being loved.

14. I’m more insecure than you think. Why do you think I need your respect so much?

15. When I’m upset, I am very tone sensitive. How you say it is more important than what you say.

16. I hate it when you minimize/ignore my compliments. It makes me want to stop giving them.

17. I want every guy to envy me when we arrive as a couple. Please don’t let yourself go.

18. I don’t always know how I feel. That’s why I don’t tell you.

19. If I do one thing and say something contradictory, go with my actions—that will always tell you what’s in my heart.

20. I really don’t want to hear about any of your ex-boyfriends, regardless of the point.

21. If I don’t share what I’m thinking it’s because I don’t think you will listen without interrupting.

22. Don’t ask me, “Are you going to wear that?” when I’m already dressed.

23. A gentleman should always be respected by his lady in public, even if she is disagreeing with him.

24. Sometimes I have weird and strange thoughts. I don’t take them seriously and I don’t want to share them with you (or anyone).

25. If you cheat on me, it is nearly impossible for me to get over it. "

By: Bob Grant, "The Relationship Doctor”

Qu'est ce que vous en pensez Messieurs?

Et vous Mesdames?

UPDATE : inspirée par le premier commentaire de 7didane, je conseille les moins bilingues d'entre vous de lire ce texte après lftour :)

Bonne soirée