jeudi 8 novembre 2007

Fallin..



Chew it up,
Chew it up,
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,
Pick It Up, Pick It Up, Pick It Up
Fall, Fall, Fall

I keep fallin'
in and out of love with you
sometimes I love you
sometimes I'm blue
sometimes I glow inside
other times you make me cry
tell me what am I to do?
I'm so confused

Tell me who, tell me what, tell me when
Tell me when, tell me how, how
Tell me who, tell me what, tell me when
Tell me when, tell me why, I keep on fallin
In and out of love, with you,
I never, loved someone like you
I'm fallin, in and out of love, with you, with you
I never, way that I love you

I never felt this way
Tell me why I feel this way
How do you, give me such, pleasure and pain
And when I think I take it all
Than any fool can endour
That is when,
I start to fall,
for you, once more

Tell me who, tell me what, tell me when
Tell me when, tell me how, how
Tell me who, tell me what, tell me when
Tell me when, tell me why, I keep on fallin
In and out of love, with you, with you,
I never, I never, loved someone like you
I'm fallin, fallin, with you,
I never, said I never, way that I love you

Every day and night, running the street,
I ain't got no time for my shorty
that's why she gettin', wild for the night
even though I show you my love
just because I stay on the hustle
you'll be gettin', wild for the night
I don't mean to be plushin' you off
come on ma, I'm gettin this paper
so why you gettin', wild for the night
for real ma, If I couldnt hold it down
and take care of shit,
you be really gettin', wild for the night

I-I-I'm fallin', fallin'
fall, fall, fallin

The heavy-weight, what went women that cant rest
Me and you up in the 600 S
Travellin' for free from state to state
All we do is eat good and gain weight
When we argue its love and hate
Ma, I made the mistake, you gave me a break
I got locked by the jake, you was right I had to take the whole cake
Im a hustlin nigga, you know I aint fake, FALLIN!

I keep on fallin, with you, in and out of love
I never, no I never, love someone like you, love someone like you baby
I'm fallin, with you, I never, said I never, way that I love you
I keep on fallin, in-and-out-of, with you, love-with-you-babe
I never, no-I-never, love someone like you, love someone quite like my baby
Im fallin, fallin, with you, I never, no I never, way that I love you

Spread it out y'all
move it out y'all
get it up y'all
keep it movin y'all
keep it goin y'all,
lets go, lets go, lets go, come on

In love, out of love, in love and out of love
Up and down, and back I fall

20 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

La belle déclaration !!!

SABA a dit…

@B: tiens tiens, un revenant... ;)

écoute la voix aussi!! très belle!

Anonyme a dit…

Azul,

c'est dans la serie (blogoma mon amour) :)

merci pour le partage Miss

Kaoutar a dit…

"Tell me who, tell me what, tell me when
Tell me when, tell me why, I keep on fallin"

Can anyone tell in fact??!

Nice song bez :)

SABA a dit…

@Aghrass et Kaoutar: ravie que ca vous plaise!!

Unknown a dit…

sublimissime! mais qu'est ce qui vous arrive, 7didane, toi?!! tout le monde est amoureux?! ou c'est juste l'effet de l'hiver qui commence à se jouer de vous?
sérieux, l'amour je le souhaite à tout être, c'est beau beau beau.
ça s'adresse à qq'n en particulier, ou c'est juste pour la voix?! ahhh! tu disais que tu t'es fendu la lèvre en tombant!!!

SABA a dit…

Moony: looool! mais non, je suis en mode zen attitude depuis hier! je suis en paix avec moi meme ;)

et oui, je me suis bien fendue la lèvre en tombant , je t'assure ;))

Imane a dit…

Tsssss...rien ne s'affiche c'est zarb..://
je reviens commenter quand je la materai chez moi..

SABA a dit…

@Imane: ok! mchat! et by the way, u've got mail azin!

Anonyme a dit…

@>> Moony : L'amour n'existe pas mais parfois nous le rêvons.

@>> Saba : Très belle paroles, pas besoin d'écouter la zik, je fais confiance à ton gout!!

SABA a dit…

@Suivi: merci ;))

Anonyme a dit…

Je n'arrive jamais à visualiser tes video au boulot et je ne les vois qu'une fois chez moi: et puis c'est mieux, j'en profit plus : je mets le volume à fond :-)))
Comme dab, ton choix est magnifique!! Elle a raison moony, on dirait que c'est la vague Amour qui déferle sur la blogoma !!

Anonyme a dit…

@>> Ouafa : la boite ou tu bosse mets des filtres, et tu ne pourra accéder au vidéos qu'au delà des heures de travail.

Pour La vague El3o9ba lik a lalla ;)

Unknown a dit…

@suivi: de mon humble vécu, je peux te confirmer que l'amour existe, et il est encore plus beau que dans les films, les romans ou les rêves.

SABA a dit…

@Ouafa: voiiila, rien ne vaut le volume a fond ma belle!!!

@Suivi: achmen vague d'amour? en ce moment, je m'aime, et ca me suffit ;)

@Moony: Allah i7fedkoum!! ;)

Anonyme a dit…

@suivi : oh merci c trop gentil à toi, quoi de plus adorable que de souhaiter à quelqu'un de trouver l'amour de sa vie!! al 3oçba lik 7ta nta et tt ceux qui y croient!! les passionnés soulévent le monde et les sceptiques le laissent retomber ;-)
PS : oui, hélas je sais pour les filtres :-((
PS: Saba tes captcha n'ont rien à envier à ceux de Kb lol

Anonyme a dit…

J'arrive en retard mais c'est toujours aussi beau !

SABA a dit…

@ouafa: ahhh désolée ma belle!! je ss passée par la aussi!! c vraiment dommage ke je puisse pas les changer par des noms de fruits ou de dieux grecs ;))

@Petite Japonaise: elle a une très belle voix, je voulais mettre l'originale, mais elle était pas disponible sur youtube!

J-99 a dit…

c'est bo
je fais le tour des visiteuses de imaaane

SABA a dit…

@j-99: merci et welcome ds mon blog :)