lundi 2 juillet 2007

Wedding!!

Hello, here I am again! I missed my blog and missed you too dear readers!!

I was quite busy lately, my brother got married on Friday, he was so handsome, and my sister in law was so beautiful!! She looked like a princess!! I was really proud of them!!! and I had a lot of fun at the wedding, though I almost had an accident on my way back to Rabat (the wedding was in Casablanca). I was so sleepy, my car almost slipped of the highway ( jeu de mot involontaire).


J'ai passé une magnifique soirée avec ma meilleure amie samedi, on est allées voir une pièce de theatre qui parlait des années de plomb au Maroc, (I'll put a link to an article Kaoutar wrote about the play as soon as she sends it to me) il m'a fallut de longues minutes pour dépasser la colère et la tristesse que cette pièce a suscité en moi. Puis on est allées diner, on a parlé, discuté, rigolé comme pas possible!!!! ca m'a fait un bien enorme!!!!

Kaoutar, c'est à refaire!! et asap!!

Will be back soon!

Have a great week every one!!

3 commentaires:

Kaoutar a dit…

A very good evening it was :) Gonna do it again soon inshaAllah.

Concerning the article, I'm trying to find a way to publish it (and other articles) in their original form. I'll keep u posted :)

BIG kisses!

Kaoutar a dit…

How qlilt el adab I am :D (Although I've told u mabrouk de vive voix ;))

1. Congratulations for ur brother. InshaAllah they will live happily together.

W 3oqbal chi nas:p

2. Lhamdullah 3la slama. Please get enough sleep next time before u drive.

Biz :)

SABA a dit…

Ma qlilt al adab ma walou!! u were praying for them and told me mabruk when they decided to get married :)