mardi 24 juillet 2007

Relapse


Just when I thought it was over, the pain came back again.

Deep, excruciating and silent.

I don't want to go through that again.

My wounds were starting to heal.

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

any need of help ?

SABA a dit…

Thank u suivi! I think I can handle it for the moment..

Anonyme a dit…

un de perdu, dix de retrouvés...que dis-je 20,30....
rahom ktar men lhem 3la l9elb;-)
...on fait un couscous géant pour le retour du tonton samedi et ta présence ferait très plaisir à bébé:)

Anonyme a dit…

J'étais sur !

SABA a dit…

@Fatine: je passe ce soir ou demain deja.. 3 jours sans voir bébé, c trop pour moi!! :)

@7didane: Sûr de quoi?

SABA a dit…

@Fatine: I sent u two emails, plz get back to me asap!

Kisz

Kaoutar a dit…

Stay strong bez! Li fiha lkhir ghadi tji. Meanwhile know that u're very special and u deserve all the best!
Kisz

SABA a dit…

@Kaoutar: thank u for being here for me!