lundi 25 juin 2007

And the award goes to...




Hello,

I have been through a rough period lately, and I think it's almost over. Enfin, Insha Allah!

But through the pain and sadness I went through, I managed to keep some of my joie de vivre, and appreciation of the lovely gifts of life.

The first one I can think about is Lilya. Looking at her while she sleeps like an angel. Touching her little feet or hand. Kissing softly her little head and inhaling her sweet baby perfume.

My parents and my friends, namely Bez, FC, ... who were and are still here for me.

Those long emails we'd call jarida instead (newspaper). I love those!!!!

Well, it sounds like a speech for the emmy awards or sth!

Ok, so please I'd like to thank my manager, the producer, the movie cast who were fabulous, my fans, (I love u), and Chanel's team who made this gorgeous dress for me. (giggles).

Thank u!!

Aplauses!!!!!!!

.... That was Selma Saba, winner of best actress for her latest movie: pain almost over! I am Jelly Marmelade for CBS, CNN, ABC and XYZ (yes all of them marra wa7da, it's my post! na!!:))! Hollywood!

Pretty convincing, huh?

1 commentaire:

Kaoutar a dit…

lol autograph please?!! SABA one question please!!

Euuh yup, quite convincing.

Keep having courage and strength:)