dimanche 22 juillet 2007

My birthday!




Hello,

Yes, I am officially 26 starting today. I know, I'm getting older, but I don't care! I know I'll still be a gorgeous woman even when I am 56 (Pas de commentaires sur ca SVP :) ).

I had a great birthday. Many dear friends, relatives, colleagues and special people called and sent me emails and text messages to wish me a happy birthday. My brothers and sister in law took me out for lunch, I spent a wonderful moment with two of my friends and my best friend, and then with my family.

I received many presents and even flowers!! (I think that was the first time somebody gave me flowers and Gosh it looks weird to be a young woman walking with flowers in your hands downtown lol)..

I received plenty of comments on my blog, proving that other bloguers read my last post and cared enough to write lovely comments to wish me a happy birthday (among other requested things, hein 7didane and Fhamator?? :))



Bref, I have had a great birthday. Thank you all for making it so special!

9 commentaires:

Kaoutar a dit…

Happy birthday again sweet SABA! U didn't mention that you looked gorgeous yesterday! ;)

PS 1/ I know u're always gorgeous not only yesterday.

PS 2/ A friend of ours (u know who) must not read what I wrote, otherwise... XD

SABA a dit…

@Kaoutar, Thank u bez! as for Mr YOU KNOW WHO (Voldemort safi :))... he should get those ideas out of his mind, right Mr Mechkak? :)

Anonyme a dit…

Happy birthday Saba

Wemen of 56, got things that young ladies would never have.

Anonyme a dit…

Wish you a Lovely Happy Birthday
Que cette année soit chargée d'ondes positives, embellie de fleurs, pleine de joie, de paix et de sérénité ^^

Mais sinon .. comment ça pas de commentaire sur la phrase :-D
Même si c'est pour dire : "Ah comme moi ? :-P "

B2 .. in the sky ^^

SABA a dit…

@Suivi: vivement ke je fete mes 56 ans alors!

@B2:Merci bcp!! tu peux faire un commentaire nta yallah! :) and bessaha the mood aérien!

Anonyme a dit…

Joyeux anniversaire (mohamed)

SABA a dit…

@Si Mohammed: Merci!!

Anonyme a dit…

bjr
aid milad said , wakha jate m3atela
joyaux anniversaire

SABA a dit…

@admin_word:Merci, c gentil!! wakha jat m3etla :)