dimanche 20 mai 2007

Sunday Blues

Ok, I know every one goes through that dreadful Sunday blues at least.... each Sunday :), and I know many bloggers write about that. But I just wanted to share with u my Sunday, on May 20th. 2007.

I have actually had a great day, considering the fact that it was a Sunday (beurk). It was full of love, laughter, deep thinking, and fun all together. I was with adorable, loving people, who have a great sense of humour (I love that). It's almost a shame the day is over. And tomorrow is... Monday. The beginning of the week, stress, work, rush, meetings, emails, pressure, please don't get me started with that...

I don't like the idea of going to work tomorrow. But there is nothing I could do about it. I wish I could go on vacation for, let's say, 6 months? .. Ok, too much to ask, I know... !

I'd go to Chefchaoun, sleep till 10h, walk around the city, have lunch outdoors, talk to people I don't know, and to those I know, buy some traditional stuff, sit in a café of the place, have some mint tea, and appreciate the peaceful spirit of the town. It's amazing how time seems to slow down when u're in Chefchaoun or Essaouira.

Bon, I'd rather stop dreaming and get prepared for tomorrow (meaning, thinking about what I am going to wear, it takes me at least 10 minutes of my precious time each morning unless I prepare everything before going to bed).

Well, nice writing to u!

Keep reading!

Good night!

5 commentaires:

Kaoutar a dit…

Wow Chefchaouen! Just the thought of it makes me dream !!

Tadamoun again: I had the same feeling yesterday evening (like every Sunday evening) and totally understood your question: can't we keep getting paid without having to go to work?? :D

Hey, can't the sisters Halliwell do anything about that?? :D

SABA a dit…

Well, not even Harry Potter can do sth about that!!

Kheliha 3la Allah wsafi!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Selma!

I have been travelling lately, so I couldn't Comment on your posts. I see that you are really doing a great job. Banli blogging kan 3endek f dem :) Keep up the good work.


Sunday blues " you can say it again" Allah yntaqm mn hadak li khella mondays look like bou3ou :) I mean the person who invented the concept of work :)


Iwa keep writing,. you definitely write great stuff.

SABA a dit…

Hello Mr S!!! Welcome back in town!! 3la slama! And thanks for ur nice words!! It really feels great to know that my posts are appreciated!!! Thanks!

I agree with u! Allah iyakhoud fih l7eq!! yak makan fiha bass, i3tiwna flouss bezzaf et igouloulna vs avez un congé annuel d'une année chaque année! lol!!

Mais bon, ma3ndna mandirou! nsebrou wkhlass!!

Anonyme a dit…

I am your opposite. All my days are Sundays (not paid of course, dont even think about it Kaoutar!!" My life turned to be only sleeps and wake ups !! Have no penny to sit in a café and depression seems to be the only free thing i can get, while i am jobless.