mercredi 23 mai 2007

Life sucks.

I know, this is not my way of starting posts. But I feel bad. Yesterday was an arduous, painful, tiring day. And I didn't have enough rest.

I feel like a jeffaf right now. Pas de possibilité d'auto recyclage. Rien. A la poubelle!

I feel like going home and sleeping for 3 days non stop and then a week of silence. No talking, no whispering, nothing. Just silence.

But I can't, I have a lot of work, and very important and urgent stuff to do. So I'd better get it started!

I hope ur day is better than mine!

Have a nice day.

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

For what it's worth, yesterday was yesterday and today you have the possibililty to make things work better. I hope you feel better.

SABA a dit…

Merci Fouad! I am willing to work. I like the stuff I have to do (une fois n'est pas coutume) but I physically can't concentrate or think. Pour une fois qu'il ne s'agit pas de procrastination!!!It's a shame!

Anonyme a dit…

Mniiiiine better.

It seems that our moods coincide these days. " The sunday Blues " and the tough week .

Lmohim, Oussik wa Oussi nafsi Awalan Bissabr wa toma SSabr.

"Inama li SSabr 7doud " as OUM KELTOUM says.

Anyways, just take it easy . I hope you will feel better.

SABA a dit…

Hello Mr S the Anonymous!! I am sorry to hear that ur day is not better than mine! u're right, Oum Keltoum was a very wise lady!! Gosh, why can't we just go home when we feel bad? I am not in the mood to work, laugh, smile, or even think! All I want is that 5h to come so that I can go home!!

maria a dit…

hi béééz, jvien douvrir un compte google rien kpour té bozyeu, alor kjen é absolumen rien a faire, na,
jespère ktut porte bien et kton tummy va mieu , kten prend plus soin, bonn chanss o buro
gro bisou

Kaoutar a dit…

Salam!!!

I know that my reply is late (mouhim late just on the blog, huh Saba;)) But I was glad to read Maria's comment!!

Selma m'a donné y a queqlues jours le cadeau que tu m'as envoyé! Merciiii! J'espère que tu (tuuuuu, tu vois? :p) vas bien :D

Gros bisous!