vendredi 18 mai 2007

Blog attitude

It's good to have a blog (I don't know how they call it in English, let me know if you do). It gives u something to look forward to when ur work is done, when u're bored at work or at home.

It makes u see ur daily life differently, and wonder whenever you do, say, hear or see something, if u can adapt it and put it on ur blog.

It makes u think of ur readers (I don't have many for the moment, but it's about quality, not quantity. And I am proud of my readers!!!).

It's fun, because u get to think about what u can, can't, will or won't write about.

It's awesome! I love it!

It's also stressful, for when u are not particularly inspired, u wonder what ur readers would say, if they'd miss ur posts. But also because when u give ur blog's address to someone u know, care about and respect, u want to be up to that "check out my blog, I think u'll like it" line, and u want to give a good impression.

It's disturbing, because of those same persons u gave ur address too, for u wonder if they will recognize themselves in a post, or just be sad because u didn’t write something about them.

It's challenging, for you have to say what u think, in a clear, straightforward and coherent way, for nobody can get into my mind and guess what I am actually thinking (thanks God!!!) and what I actually wanted to say. It's a responsibility. But I think I can assume it.

Thank you for reading my blog, and for telling me what u think and how u feel about the things I write about. I really appreciate that.

4 commentaires:

Kaoutar a dit…

Ce que tu écris nous parle (euuh OK, let me talk about myself):
Ce que tu écris me parle. Ca met des mots sur ce que je ressens, sur ce que tu ressens, et me dit autrement des choses que parfois je connais déjà:)

Keep up the good job!! I'm proud of u :)

SABA a dit…

Merci Kaoutar!!!! hchemt!!!!! (oui ca m'arrive, f awkat lfaragh et fel A3yad alwatania wa dinia) lol!!

Kaoutar a dit…

Oui oui je sais que ça t'arrive!!

I still remember when it last happened! It was something like ... three years ago?? :P lol

SABA a dit…

walaaaa!! don't u remember? last time 7chemt was last week!! Eh oui, ca m'arrive plus frequemment que vous ne le pensez!! lol!