vendredi 31 août 2007

That's it folks!



He says: Look, I'll go and play with my other friends, discover new things, and have fun. I'll come back when I get fed up with them. Actually, no, I am not sure I'll be back..

Anyway, I want you to stay here. Right here, and keep waiting for me. But don't you cry or leave, just wait. Ok?

She says:
****????? ***** *** ****????? *********??!!!!!*************!!!! ***!! ****!!!!**** ******* ?****? ***** ??********??? ******** !!!!!******** ??******... ****.... ****; ********; ********; ***!!!! ****???? ******** ************ ********* ********* !!!!! ***** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it folks!

4 commentaires:

Kaoutar a dit…

Lalla SABA!! Iwa ma m3anach la censure!!! :p

SABA a dit…

@Kaoutar: "la tas2alou 3an achya2a in tabdou lakoum tasou2koum"... :)

7didane la7rami a dit…

daba tu es triste ou heureuse ?
tu veux qu'on le frappe ? ou qu'on vous souhaite lay kamal bikhir ?
...
...

SABA a dit…

@7didane: ni l'un ni l'autre.. :) j'aime ... je partage :D