mardi 5 juin 2007

What if...?

Do u ever wish to be able to read people's mind?


Hear their thoughts, when u're with them, or when a hot girl/guy comes along? Mmmh, no, I don't want to know about that part, unless the hot girl in question is.. me :)!

See the images that come to their minds when they see u? (pink and loving ones hopefully)

Dig into their memory and see what they remember and what they forgot?


I wish I could get into some people's minds, for seconds, minutes or hours.

To understand how they think.

To understand how they see things.

To understand them and know them more.


I actually have a gift. I can read people's eyes, and tell what they think. It doesn't work all the time of course, but most of the time, I can tell almost exactly what the person feels or thinks (depending on how much I know them, or how I feel about them, and if they trust me enough to tell me the truth if I get it right).


I wish we could have a journée portes ouvertes to people's minds from time to time, it could be fun, a relief, or a complete disaster!


Though I wouldn't like to have someone see my most intimate and inner thoughts and wander freely in my mind, they could be shocked :) lol.


What do u think? waiting for ur comments!


And guys, if u have been reading the blog for a while and never left a comment, well, it's time to leave one! it's now or never (as Elvis said)..


Waiting..

2 commentaires:

Kaoutar a dit…

First, je confirme: TU AS le don de lire dans les yeux! I'm an open book with you ;)

Second, I like the idea of portes ouvertes although I would be really afraid to read some people's minds... u know, that fear of seeing the (probably) ugly face of things.


Third, there's one way we could get to read people's minds but I'm afraid it's a bit risky: Mel Gibson's electric shock in "What Women Want" :p

Wanna try??? :p

SABA a dit…

Hell I do!! But I'd like to enter only some particular's people's mind, well, to tellthe truth, 2 or three..For a couple of hours, or days, according to what I actually find in there. Waw, this is a good idea to develop... Any interested (weird) scientifik ready to try?

And Kaoutar, u're an open book coz u trust me enough with what goes in ur mind, and I'll never thank u enough for this... Oups, je sens que je vé faire des jaloux/ses... lol :)