dimanche 3 juin 2007

Time to move on.

Time to change my perfume,

Time to change my clothes, jewels, shoes, and make up,

Time to change my vocabulary and expressions,

Time to change my car, my house, and my work,

Time to change my town, country and nationality,

Time to change the government and the national political faces,

Time to change my favorite music and radio stations,

Time to change my feelings, thoughts and habits,

Time to change my name,

Time to stop talking, thinking and wondering,

Time to stop dreaming and try to forget,

Time to delete every single memory,

Time to change my world.

Time to start a new life, with new aspirations,

Time to take new resolutions,

Time to see things from a different perspective,

Time to forgive myself,

Time to pray God for more faith, strength, and patience.

Time to move on.

Aucun commentaire: