vendredi 9 mai 2008

Ella...and Louis..

Cheek To Cheek



Dream a little dream of me



They can't take that away from me

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

so ur back;;;; w la briya la tilifoonn...
3la slamtk, email moi les details..

moi still en vacance, il fait super beau mais on a tous attrape la creve;;; grrr

kushe

marssia

Unknown a dit…

@Marssia: yes im back, maiq je croyais que tu avais pas acces a internet, alors je t'envois un email tout de suite!!

Bizz ma belle!!

Rush a dit…

Le kid de New Orleans a gagné le monde avec sa trompette!
Merci Saba de nous le rapeller.
Big Hug.
Rush

SABA a dit…

@Rush: happy u like it!! i love Louis jazz and blues myself!!

Rush a dit…

Hello dear,
Good that you like Jazz too !!
Since i saw Kenny Garrett playing Alto Saxophone at "the Blue Note",
He's my favorite Jazz player.
I'm sure that u'll love it.
Enjoy that sound and pls let me know about it
Hug